The 2022 DHA Holiday Q&A Extravaganza
It is incredible to say that, yet another year has gone by, which means a return of our annual holiday Q&A session which occurred on December 15, 2022.
If you missed the session, not to worry as it is now available as the latest episode of our Condopedia podcast. In this information packed episode, the full DHA team goes through a wide variety of questions sent to us by our listeners and readers.
The speakers in order of presenting and their topics are:
- Melinda Andrews: Noise/short term rentals
- Emily Deng: Condominium Records
- Jessica Weick: Governance issues
- Nicole Robinson: Security/access and common elements
- Jim Davidson: Insurance issues
- Victoria Craine: Dealing with difficult residents
- David Lu: EV charging stations at condominiums
- Cheryll Wood: Templates/precedent documents and Bitcoin at condominiums
- Christy Allen: Tarion and building defect issues
As normal, Nancy Houle moderates the discussion.
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
Stay tuned to Condo Law News to keep up to date on the latest developments in condominium law. We have an exciting line up of new content coming this year, so stay tuned!