Upcoming Belleville Condo Law Primer 2016
The Condo Law Primer for Belleville is taking place on June 17th at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.
Hosted by Nelligan O’Brien Payne’s Condominium Law group, this not-to-be-missed event will address issues of interest to the condominium community.
Some of the topics of discussion at this seminar will include:
- Update on Cases – James Davidson
- Changes to Legislation (Condo Act and CMSA) – Nancy Houle and Christy Allen
- Liens, Costs, Disputes – Kristen Bailey
- Financing/Borrowing – Melinda Andrews
Space is limited, so register now! Here are the event details:
- Date: June 17, 2016
- Location: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, 407 North Front Street, Belleville K8P 3C8
- Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Cost: $40 (includes HST)
To register, please click here to fill out the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by fax to 613-531-0857. If you have any questions, Wanda can be reached at 613-531-7905.