Reminder: Kingston Condo Law Primer – 2016
The deadline to register for the Kingston Primer is fast approaching and space is limited. Register now to avoid disappointment!
Hosted by Nelligan O’Brien Payne’s Condominium Law group, this not-to-be-missed event will address issues of interest to the condominium community.
Some of the topics of discussion at this seminar will include:
- Update on Cases – James Davidson
- Changes to Legislation (Condo Act and CMSA) – Nancy Houle and Christy Allen
- Liens, Costs, Disputes – Kristen Bailey
- Financing/Borrowing – Melinda Andrews
Here are the event details:
- Date: April 9, 2016
- Location: Residence Inn Marriott, 7 Earl St, Kingston (Click here for a map)
- Time: 9:00 am – 12 pm
- Cost: $40 (Includes HST)