Register Now for the ACMO/CCI 2020 Ottawa Condominium Conference!
Registration for the 2020 Ottawa Condominium Conference is now open! The conference will take place on Saturday, June 6, 2020 at the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre (200 Coventry Road, Ottawa, ON K1K 4S3).
The event will feature three concurrent legal sessions addressing current issues in condominium law! Attendees may pick the session they are most interested in. The sessions include:
- A Round Table guided discussion for self-managed condos
- Wall to wall lawyers! Three lawyers reviewing latest condo legal matters
- Two sessions in two different rooms, each with three lawyers reviewing the latest condo matters.
In addition, several other exciting sessions are also available, including:
Morning concurrent sessions (starting from 10:50 a.m.):
- New Construction Act – Are you Ready?
- Where are all the managers?! Preparing for 2021
- Developing Purchasing and Procurement Policies
Afternoon concurrent sessions (starting from 1:00 p.m.):
- Liability – Thinking Beyond Insurance
- Talking Townhomes – Highrise Problems Need Not Apply
- Tips and Tricks Grab Bag – Five Experts for the Price of One
The event will also feature a panel discussion on why condominium insurance rates are rising and how best to manage them, as well as a luncheon and breaks with exhibitors!
Registration for the conference is only $85 (plus H.S.T) and includes access to all the sessions, the grab bag, handouts and lunch.
Buy 3 get the 4th FREE applies when all the registrants are from the same corporation or company!
For more information on the event, please visit the CCI – Eastern Ontario’s website. Register online or by mail/fax!
Stay tuned to Condo Law News to keep up to date on the latest developments in condominium law!