Don’t Miss the ACMO and CCI-Ottawa Conference on Friday, May 30, 2014!
Don’t miss out on your chance to attend the Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario (ACMO) and Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI) Ottawa Conference on May 30, 2014! Nancy Houle and James Davidson of Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP will be providing updates on the Condo Act, licensing managers and insurance.
The conference will feature industry experts from various law firms, management companies, trades and developers discussing timely and relevant issues that are geared towards condominium property managers, Boards of Directors and home owners.
Conference topics will include:
- Condo Act Update and Licensing Managers
- Hoarding – When is it a Problem?
- Canadian Revenue Agency and Taxation of Condos
- Insurance – To Claim or not to Claim
- Dealing with Bed Bugs
- Legal Update (Review of Key Recent Condo Cases)
Find out more information about the conference and how to register.