- B.B.A., Northwood University, West Palm Beach, Florida (2004)
- LL.B, University of Windsor (Board of Governors Medal) (2011)
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Michigan (2011)
- Call to the Ontario Bar (2012)
Professional Organizations & Activities
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Condominium Institute
- The Advocates’ Society
- Co-editor of Condo Contact, the CCI Eastern Ontario Chapter Newsletter
- Chair of the County of Carleton Law Association Golf Tournament
After almost a year of profound changes in the condominium industry, condominium corporations are facing yet another hurdle. How should condominiums deal with the regulations respecting screening? Click here to find out more.
The Ontario government has begun loosening restrictions and has moved back to the colour-coded framework… what does this mean for amenities? This blog reviews our comments and the guidance received from Public Health on these issues.